Friday, September 25, 2015

So Very Welcoming


Hello fellow strangers and people I've pestered to read my blog, I’m Alicia Whitty (Hahahaha the blog title... Get it?...) Now that that’s over with.


I rode in a limo for the first time on Saturday. Also my friend celebrated her Quinceañera. For those of you who don’t know what that is, I barely know either, but here’s what I know. It’s basically a tradition for girls who live in or girls who are from Latin American countries to celebrate their 15th birthday and growing into adult women. Anyway, back to the more interesting things, my life... heh...
So anyway, back to the limousine. We had just finished getting ready for the church service and party after practicing for the dances we were going to be doing in front of the audience, we were at my friend Val’s house when this long white limousine pulled into the neighbourhood. Like the mature teenagers we were, we squealed and started taking pictures. We got into the limo, followed by Val and her dress, see below.

The limo that pulled up at the house (My picture)


We went to the church service where I totally knew every single word the priest was saying. (In Spanish... I’m taking French...In other words, that was sarcasm) I’m slightly scared I was rude or something... Anywho, after that, we went to take pictures and then decided to go to Walmart and walk around because it’d be pretty hilarious. I kept trying to get the rest of the group to sit by the TVs and just stare at them and if anyone asked, say we couldn’t afford a TV at our house, while wearing expensive dresses. After we all had a good laugh we drove around in the limo and listened to music. Poor Holly felt violated, offended, hurt and bad when we were asked to skip ‘Drag Me Down.’ Anyway, to say the least we had a lot of fun.


Soon it was time for the party, and we helped with the final preparations then waited in the hotel room for a grand entrance. The entire party was amazing and we got to listen to popular music and turn into a synchronised team whenever songs like the ‘Macarena’ and ‘The Slide’ and those songs that told you what to do. We then performed our dances and Val got a puppy... A puppy! SHE GOT A PUPPY FOR HER BIRTHDAY! Then they started blasting mariachi music until 1 AM which was when the party ended. To say the least, it was so fun.  I’m not even being sarcastic because I was with my friends. It was pretty great and all that…


Val and her dress (Creepshot credit: me)
Note: Most of the time, I am being sarcastic about literally everything so don’t take everything I say seriously. In fact, sometimes I will be sarcastic but actually mean what I’m saying. Please don’t be confused. That’s my job. :) Heh anyway, that is what happens in my wonderfully strange mind. I don’t even know, I’m babbling right now aren’t I. Yes… I guess that I am.


I don’t really know what else to write so um yeah... Bye? Bye for now? Au revoir? I need a good ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment