Sunday, March 20, 2016

So Very Crazy

Hello fellow strangers and people I have pestered to read my blog,
Everyone should have a dance friend. There, I said it. Even if you aren't a dancer, there are plenty of them scattered around the world. I may be biased, considering I am a dancer, but I really believe that dancers are amazing. None of them quite fit the mold and they're all just crazy enough to make you feel normal. Now that you know this, let me tell you about my dance friends. I have three groups, the ones I was with before, the ones I am with now in tap and jazz and the ones I am with for ballet.

The old dance friends being artsy. Pictures credit to me
Old Dance friends:
Tay Tay-God I don't even know how to shorten everything good about you into a few sentences. You are such an amazing friend and are the strong one who keeps us focused. You're also the innocent one.
Faith-You are the grandmother, the kind and caring one that makes food for us but still keeps us together and paying attention.
Rae Rae-You're just the random Snow White that hangs out with us and seems normal until people get to know you.
Savvy-You are the random and overexcited one that kept our energy up all the time.
Jenna-You're the sweet and quiet one that can be loud if you want, but compared to us, you're quiet.
Mia-You're the baby of the dance group, but you're growing up and becoming such an amazing dancer.
Eve-You're the amazing dancer that is sweet and kind and healthy and smart and I'm just complimenting you.
Sophie-You're the flexible sex educator. You have slowly crushed Taylor's innocence by making everyone laugh, including her.
Sami-You're the second baby of the group. I don't even know how you ended up growing up so quickly.
Val-You're the mature one that is probably the most normal of us all. But of course, you're still funny and a slight bit crazy.
Ballet:
Mikelle-You're the 'albino' comedian that has a 'slight' obsession with the pope.
Holly-You're the typical fangirl that always keeps me informed on the ways of pop culture.
Lucie-You're the one that is funny and weird and social and amazing.
Ali-You're the ballerina that inspires us and you are the sweetest thing.
Maddie-You are my fellow cat that is just a little devious angel. I love spending 7 and a half or more hours with you per week.
Claire-You're the literal worst❤︎❤︎. I hate you❤︎ You're so sweet and kind and you are an amazing fairy squad mother.
Bella-You're the laughing person that never stops laughing and it's amazing.
Jazz and tap:
Lena-You're the one that acts older than you are but in a good way.
Maria-You're the rubber band that just stretches so much without thinking it's a big deal.
Carlee-You're the one who keeps us encouraged and happy and sends the longest texts.
Bailey-You're the shy one that is slightly crazy but still wonderful.
Allison-You're the funny one that laughs at her own jokes and it's adorable.
Quinn-You're the quiet one that just absorbs information.
Grayson-You're the one that is pretty quiet but when you say something, it's hilarious.
Rian-You're the bomb.com that has such amazing fashion that everyone in your school has the exact same khaki shorts and collared shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment